No announcement yet.

Kawasaki H2 750

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that rear shock sag is real bad. I did not even note that it's been converted to single.
    Best of luck with that.
    "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
    1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
    1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
    1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

I wish it had been left stock, it would have been easier and work well. After measuring the swing arm vrs shock travel and considering my weight, bike weight and sag it appears I need a 800 to 1000lbs spring. Current spring is about 500lbs
      I have ordered a used 850 lbs spring for cheap just to see how the sag is.
      Also have a call into 2 different suspicion guys.
      Race Tech and TWC racing.
      Zoran from TWC has been very helpful and willing to answer questions, great guy!

I may change it back... but it looks cool....
      Last edited by Guest; 12-28-2015, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe H View Post
        ...Zoran from TWC has been very helpful and willing to answer questions, great guy!...
        You can't go wrong working with Zoran, very smart guy.

Beautiful bike, and very nice work.
        '20 Ducati Multistrada 1260S, '93 Ducati 750SS, '01 SV650S, '07 DL650, '01 DR-Z400S, '80 GS1000S, '85 RZ350

Comment

Originally posted by RichDesmond View Post
          ...Beautiful bike, and very nice work.
          +1

Just please don't call it slow again...that breaks the hearts of old guys like me.
          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
            +1

Just please don't call it slow again...that breaks the hearts of old guys like me.
            One must remember in the right trim this motor can run sub 9 second quarter miles !!!!

Comment

One must remember in the right trim this motor can run sub 9 second quarter miles !!!!
              Warms my heart!

My dream garage would have a Z1 next to an H2. Once saw those two parked together...clip ons, steering dampeners, performance exhausts, pods...never forgot it...powerful memory (and I owned a Z1 at the time).
              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                +1

??? I don't remember ever calling an H2 slow!!
                '20 Ducati Multistrada 1260S, '93 Ducati 750SS, '01 SV650S, '07 DL650, '01 DR-Z400S, '80 GS1000S, '85 RZ350

Comment

Originally posted by RichDesmond View Post
                  ??? I don't remember ever calling an H2 slow!!
                  I think he was referring to me with the Harley post.
                  But that Harley has 120 HP and 120ftlbs torque!

Comment

I think he was referring to me with the Harley post.
                    But that Harley has 120 HP and 120ftlbs torque!
                    And the Harley is probably at least 25 lbs heavier. Maybe more.

Comment

AT LEAST!! More like 100 or 200....LOL...and twice as long!
                      we will see if my improvments to the transfers and carbs on the H2 give it a good kick!

Comment

Working...
                      X