2005 Honda TRX 90

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Honda TRX 90

Picked up a new to me Honda tonight along with a Chinese knockoff. Both 90cc. The Chinese knockoff I'll get running and sell for what I paid for the pair ($300) and have the Honda essentially for free.

My oldest sitting on his new toy. He helped me remove all the plastic and pull the carb and clean it. Plastics are rough on the side away from the camera so they'll stay off time being til I get a new set of Maiers for it. He got to ride it a bit tonight (first time driving anything with an engine) and you couldn't beat the smile off his face. Felt good to have him wrenching on it with me too. Besides the plastics and carb the valves still need to be adjusted. Got a new air filter coming for it too. After that, it's all up to his skill progression. If he decides he wants more power and speed Papa can surely oblige him lol.

So after a flurry of activity to start with cleaning carbs and adjusting valves along with inspecting everything, we have settled into a bit of a waiting game. Waiting for new air filter. Waiting for weather to clear. Anyways, here's a pic of how she is sitting now. Need to measure out the alignment on the front end as the toe setting is whacked and likely caused the extreme wear on the tires.

Comment

Working...
    X