Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
    For a 750 Slabby? Likely not...

I turned profit on almost every flip... Sometimes it's just a smudge above breaking even but I rarely loose out. I've learned being patient is Critical.
    Turning a small profit I totally believe to be true, maybe an occasional good profit could happen if you nailed perfect timing at both buying and selling, but a claimed "100% profit on every restored bike" sorry, i'm callin' BS.
    '06 HD Fatboy
    '84 GPz1100

Comment

Alright go bicker elsewhere. Stop trying to derail my build thread.

Comment

What's new with your 'blade?
        Suzuki GS550; Kawasaki H-1E, GPz900; Honda MT250, CB400F, CB550, GL500, CBR929.

Comment

Not too much honestly. Got the new SS front lines on and bled. Gotta do the rear line still (tomorrow probably). After chasing my tail over a couple issues I got it registered finally. I have a new(er) kickstand coming in for it this week. I am guessing that PO had it slammed at some point as the kickstand has been hacked off some 3-6 inches short. After that's done, I need to start saving my pennies to order a new set of fairings for it. The whole kit I am looking at runs $200 plus a bit shipped (China). I have read decent reviews on them and nice used plastic is unicorn rare.

Comment

It's more work but far cheaper to repair and paint the old panels.
            My '97 was smashed to hell; the rider didn't survive.
            I wouldn't have bid on it if I'd known that at the time.
            Suzuki GS550; Kawasaki H-1E, GPz900; Honda MT250, CB400F, CB550, GL500, CBR929.

Comment

Working...
            X