Name these Bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name these Bikes

My Brother and SIL are buying a house.... WITH EVERYTHING IN IT ! Yes, lock, stock, and barrel. Including the 2 Bikes in the shop. Hondas ?

25 Cannon Hill Rd, Perryville, AR 72126 | MLS #22038838 | Zillow

d31aef211e8600d03d53df54aefffa9b-uncropped_scaled_within_1344_1008.webp
    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

No doubt, the Goldwing, but that Suzuki??? "80", or "81" GS 750 or GS1100... No wait, the red... The GS1100's were red in "80", the GS750's were red in "81"... Ok either a "80" GS1100E or a "81" GS750E.... Dang the house, I'll take the shop!!! .
    Last edited by rphillips; 01-08-2023, 03:05 PM.
    1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
      but that Suzuki???
      Just noticed the 82 snow flake wheels.
      82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

240k as is?! Holy cow, I’m definitely in the wrong state. That would get one a fixer upper here.
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
          240k as is?! Holy cow, I’m definitely in the wrong state.
          They are moving from a 5-acre Arkansas property that has a property tax of $60 a year. This one is $272. My .25 acre lot in the TwinCities is $4K.

82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Always amazing how different things are in different areas. 50 mi. east of me, property value's drop nearly 50%... I hadn't looked at the link, but yeah, $240K, for that???? from here surely a bargain.
            1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

That house, on a flat property, with no neighbors, in Connecticut, you'd be in the high $400'S to low $500'S easily, within 3 to 4 miles of Interstate 844.. You tax would be around $7K a year. If you are close to work, or are retired, either way, that's a real beauty of property and home.

Comment

I love the sidecar.
                1983 GS 550 LD
                2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Originally posted by Cipher View Post
                  I love the sidecar.
                  ??? I missed that.
                  82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Bizarro; did the occupiers get abducted by aliens?
                    ---- Dave
                    79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                    80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                    79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                    92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Originally posted by Grimly View Post
                      Bizarro; did the occupiers get abducted by aliens?
                      Maybe........

No, actually the seller is a 80 year old guy from a small town just up river from where we grew up in MN (coincidence!). He used this property as a winter parking spot for a big motor coach. He is ready for a one way trip to FL and he cant take anything with him. So....it all goes with the house.

82 1100 EZ (red)

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post

Maybe........

No, actually the seller is a 80 year old guy from a small town just up river from where we grew up in MN (coincidence!). He used this property as a winter parking spot for a big motor coach. He is ready for a one way trip to FL and he cant take anything with him. So....it all goes with the house.
                        I am curious if selling everything raises, or lowers the price of a home. A lot of folks would welcome getting all the "stuff," but many would not.
                        Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                        '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post

Just noticed the 82 snow flake wheels.
                          You could never market as such again. Another term hijacked.
                          ya gotta look hard to see the side car..
                          1983 GS 550 LD
                          2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Wow...that would be a million dollar house here....lol
                            No signature

Comment

The house is probably out in the sticks. It is a lovely house and very reasonable
                              joepenoso

2X 1979 GS Suzuki G

Comment

Working...
                              X