No announcement yet.

Suzuki Gladius

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I picked it up on Thursday and then 15 of us went to Port dover for Friday the 13th I have owned a lot of bikes and I must say I likeee it alooot , except for seat it hurt my ass lol, need to get a pipe over the winter and maybe a new seat maybe corbin, Brian

Comment

Originally posted by harley10 View Post
      Yeah I picked it up on Thursday and then 15 of us went to Port dover for Friday the 13th I have owned a lot of bikes and I must say I likeee it alooot , except for seat it hurt my ass lol, need to get a pipe over the winter and maybe a new seat maybe corbin, Brian
      Nobody will ever accuse Suzuki of providing a comfortable seat on the SV650.

Comment

Good its not just me LOL, any suggestions on a new seat, !??

Comment

Originally posted by harley10 View Post
          Good its not just me LOL, any suggestions on a new seat, !??
          Check out SVrider.com there is an outfit in Florida that re does the SV/Gladius seat with Gel. Many are very pleased with it.
          sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
          2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Thank You for your help everyone much appreciated, Brian

Comment

I thought about that option, but read some reviews saying the gel really holds heat if you have to leave the bike outside on a sunny day. Wasn't sure I was interested in frying anything that might come into contact with the seat.

Just sayin'

I did get used to the stock seat after a week or two of riding.

Comment

Originally posted by oldrookie View Post
                I thought about that option, but read some reviews saying the gel really holds heat if you have to leave the bike outside on a sunny day. Wasn't sure I was interested in frying anything that might come into contact with the seat.

Just sayin'

I did get used to the stock seat after a week or two of riding.
                Well you obviously never rode a TLR In short [Testicles lightly roasted]
                1984 GS1100GK newest addition to the heard
                80 GS 1000gt- most favorite ride love this bike
                1978 GS1000E- Known as "RoadKill" , Finished
                83 gs750ed- first new purchase
                85 EX500- vintage track weapon
                1958Ducati 98 Tourismo
                “Remember When in doubt use full throttle, It may not improve the situation ,but it will end the suspense ,
                If it isn't going to make it faster or safer it isn't worth doing

Comment

I really like my SV BUT 200 miles is a long day on that seat. My single day record is 550 give or take on my 1980 GS850G and did it again on my 1991 GSX1100G. I trailer to those places these days.
                  sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                  2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by hjfisk View Post
                    Well you obviously never rode a TLR In short [Testicles lightly roasted]
                    Now fully convinced I don't want to either!

Comment

Working...
                    X