Hmmm...a 82 GPZ750,more my style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by winfield View Post
    don't understand the question. Are you asking if there is a good forum dedicated to restoring GPZs?
    One word answer is yes.Just been poking around KZR a bit,seems like the GPZ is in they're base.

Comment

kawasakimotorcycle.org maybe - KzRider, lots of good info on those -

I'd stick with Firecracker Red - or 'Arrest Me Red' as my firends call it -

Paint Code EA - 1991 Mercury Cardinal Red is perfect.

Comment

She who must be obeyed has decreed no more red bikes

Comment

Comment

I have read my husbands posts and he is right I did say no more red bikes for now he already has two. Now everyone knows what my favorite color is, and I don;t even want that. I would like to see it green or candy apple red. But when all is said and done my hubby knows that what ever color he chooses I will like!

Comment

Well it's even close to where the upholsterer is.I really hope we can make a deal
              Editne question,I'm looking at Z1 site is the GPz a KZ750-R1?Guessing it is but can someone confirm please
              Last edited by Guest; 02-15-2014, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Confirmed. Yes it is a KZ750 R1. I used to have one and I remember the designation for sure!
                IBA# 12860
                Iron Butt SS1000 & BB1500
                1984 KZ1100R
                2008 Kawasaki KLR650
                2011 Concours 1400

Comment

Thanks Glenn,nice to know for sureIf I get this some thing is going to have to go spring of 2015

Comment

WoooooHooooo it's going to be MINE!!!As you can see it is as rough as I said.Yes it's all there,learned that lesson the hard way Tank looks a bit rough and rusty but I'll Evaporust it and see if I need a liner.All the plastics look absolutely GREAT!The fairing even has a nice screen.The seller is working with us and taking payments,just wanted someone to get it back on the road or at least use it to save other GPz's.Off to join KZR

PS:can you tell my wife has a happy hubby

Comment

Trying to register at KZR but having no luck.Sent the admin at least 1 email,maybe more.
                      Last edited by Guest; 02-16-2014, 07:02 PM.

Comment

are you getting 404 error page ?

try this page instead

Comment

Gpz550

Originally posted by srsupertrap View Post
                          Green is good

That is ONE sexy bike!

Ed
                          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Yes I was Thanks for that.

Comment

so was I but found a different registration page, so hopefully it works for you....I did not register so I really don't know if it will go all the way through...give it a shot...

Comment

It worked after a few tries,they're scramble thing was tougher than some.

Comment

Working...
                                X