Has anyone seen CAFEKID(Josh)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excuses......

or you don't care about your own property enough to get it back.....just walk away, and chalk it up to a life experience....

seems you need legal enforcement intervention, get the Police and or Courts to work for you.....

not knowing what else to tell you....I'll know based on your response...

Comment

Originally posted by JJ View Post
      I don't understand why Im Faster is being asked to delete this post. If a person is stealing from other members here, we deserve to be told about it. Josh should man up and stop stealing parts and money from GSR members.

Please do not delete this post. New members need to be warned publicly about less than honorable people offering services and then ripping people off.
      Agreed, I think some are assuming it's a trolling thread but you don't really know that it is. No need to delete it (brush it under the carpet?), but I think it's obvious that it won't be very productive to argue with these folks. RagZero has offered to try to contact him, Im Faster, so a pm to him seems in order. I wouldn't hold my breath on that one though, Josh appears to have given his friends the runaround last time. Your best bet really is probably to handle it in person, through legal means and be glad you live close by. And please, NEVER pay ANYONE up front for repair work ever again. There's no reason to ever have to do that.
      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Keep it going as long as it takes to see his name on the deadbeat list.
        81 gs 1100 E One owner,Me.

Comment

Again Gatekeep please GTFO.. you act like a little highschool girl...

I WILL if need be make take it to courts.. again.. the Police can do nothing in this matter..

Clearly you dont understand i am trying to solve this easily as possible.. you keep saying teh same crap and i dont want to hear it...

I do not want or need your advice you are in another country so clearly you havent spoken with him recently so you are contributing nothing.

GROW UP AND LEAVE.

And youre right allie, i should have never paid up front. but its not like I had never met the guy. I hung out with him on many occasions, rode with him, he had worked on my bike 3 other times, and i was nothing but satisfied. He was in a tough spot financially, So i tried to help him out. Clearly it did not work out like i had hoped.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Faster View Post
            Again Gatekeep please GTFO.. you act like a little highschool girl...

I WILL if need be make take it to courts.. again.. the Police can do nothing in this matter..

Clearly you dont understand i am trying to solve this easily as possible.. you keep saying teh same crap and i dont want to hear it...

I do not want or need your advice you are in another country so clearly you havent spoken with him recently so you are contributing nothing.

GROW UP AND LEAVE.

And youre right allie, i should have never paid up front. but its not like I had never met the guy. I hung out with him on many occasions, rode with him, he had worked on my bike 3 other times, and i was nothing but satisfied. He was in a tough spot financially, So i tried to help him out. Clearly it did not work out like i had hoped.
            Really dude.....your the one acting like a 12 year old, and a guy who don't have the balls to deal with his own crap......

Am I upsetting you, really, I'd say you should be more upset with Josh the guy who stole your property, cash, parts etc......

Why the hell do you want to pick a fight with me......

Ohhhh I know, it's easier to be a Keyboard Cowboy, than a man with real nuts......

Go take your aggression out on Josh, but you can't you don't have the nuts to do it, hey why not round up a couple of buddies and go and get your stuff, it's yours after all, so you have every right to it, or is it more convenient to sit here and type out your frustrations on a keyboard....

Really come on, you can do better......

You must have been picked on and taken advantage for the better part of your life......

I am grown up,,,,,I am actually trying to help you do the same.....seems it's getting next to impossible.....

but I will keep on trying....

you knew he was in a financial issue, so you helped him line his pockets and empty yours....well now it's time to get your stuff back.....

File a small claims court if the Police can't help you.....pussy footing around this is not going to get you anywhere......

see I keep trying....to help you......but I am losing hope on you......

Comment

and you still keep talking..... i dont want to pick a fight with you i want you to go away. You are not helping you clearly dont listen to anything i say.. so please just go elsewhere.

Comment

GK you are sounding arrogant and provocative. Time join Mark of a weekend getaway.

Comment

Originally posted by GateKeeper View Post

see I keep trying....to help you......but I am losing hope on you......

Try sorting your own mess out first.
                  "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by JEEPRUSTY View Post
                    GK you are sounding arrogant and provocative. Time join Mark of a weekend getaway.
                    Originally posted by Allie View Post
                    Agreed...GK, you are creating an issue that shouldn't exist.
                    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

GateKeeper your advise has been heeded..
                      you do not need to keep stating it..
                      prove you are an adult and move on. If i need anything else from you i will send you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
                        I don't have a mess, Thanks....

Comment

Originally posted by Im Faster View Post
                          and you still keep talking..... i dont want to pick a fight with you i want you to go away. You are not helping you clearly dont listen to anything i say.. so please just go elsewhere.
                          Here I will tell you one more thing....you say you don't have time to see and wait for Josh, yet you spent almost 6 hours here.....

Interesting......

Comment

Well the rest of you can spoon feed the guy......he don't listen anyways....

but hey....good luck on getting your parts back.....and all else that Josh has taken from you....

Comment

Yes i own my own business and i work from home. Yes i am able to multitask crazy how that works.

Adios

Comment

I Think Gatekeeper is Josh. That explains his combative replies. Give him his stuff back Gate keeper .. More Popcorn please

Comment

Working...
                                X