Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GateKeeper View Post
    he probably makes more than you.....

and this is not home, your right, so you don't need to listen to me and I don't need to listen to you....simple isn't it....

You are corect , I'm done.
    81 gs 1100 E One owner,Me.

Comment

WTF? I thought this was a trolling expedition or a stirring of the pot but I just checked and " Im Faster" is correct, TCK logged in just a few days ago

He (TCK) is suppose to be a permanently banned member and I have a message from Frank (admin) himself saying so. I took down my 1000+ post thread in October based on this fact, that Frank had handled the situation. What gives?

And "Im Faster", sorry for your situation but like has been said, the police should be called (or should have been called) already. At minimum they will be able to contact him

Comment

This entire thread is shameful

Comment

Originally posted by nejeff View Post
          I just checked and " Im Faster" is correct, TCK logged in just a few days ago
          I just checked and this appears to be true.
          "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Yes it is shameful and belongs in off topic, not in the" others" forum, because some of us don't care to see this crap and have had ourselves removed from that area so we don't have to. So please keep it in the off topic and leave the rest of the forum to what it is suppose to be about "Motorcycles" GS's to be precise thank you
            1984 GS1100GK newest addition to the heard
            80 GS 1000gt- most favorite ride love this bike
            1978 GS1000E- Known as "RoadKill" , Finished
            83 gs750ed- first new purchase
            85 EX500- vintage track weapon
            1958Ducati 98 Tourismo
            “Remember When in doubt use full throttle, It may not improve the situation ,but it will end the suspense ,
            If it isn't going to make it faster or safer it isn't worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by jwhelan65 View Post
              This entire thread is shameful
              OK- I am a bit thick, How is this thread "shameful".

I didnt get the memo......Are we no longer trying to help fellow members if we can??

Oh there is shame

But - correct me if I am wrong.

Im Faster - good luck.
              85 1150E

Comment

Originally posted by hjfisk View Post
                Yes it is shameful and belongs in off topic, not in the" others" forum, because some of us don't care to see this crap and have had ourselves removed from that area so we don't have to. So please keep it in the off topic and leave the rest of the forum to what it is suppose to be about "Motorcycles" GS's to be precise thank you
                There's nothing shameful about the op if it's on the up and up. The thread is about motorcycles and this probably is the best place to post such an inquiry as it will be seen by more people than in the OT forum.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

[QUOTE=hjfisk;2026645]Yes it is shameful and belongs in off topic,

So - it was posted in the wrong place ??????

There is a post in "The GS Meeting Place" on OIL.
                  Everyone was nice and gave good responce.

Was it "shameful" to have a Oil post in the wrong place.

Again - I dont see it. Sure - we dont want to talk about TCK, but "Shameful" -- I dont see it.
                  85 1150E

Comment

Oh yeah this thread is SO going to 20+ pages. Think maybe the situation will get handled this time?

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
                      Oh yeah this thread is SO going to 20+ pages. Think maybe the situation will get handled this time?
                      If Frank updates the "Deadbeat" section as Dale suggests, I'd say yeah.....
                      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                      1983 GS 750

Comment

I just checked and this appears to be true.
                        Originally posted by nejeff View Post
                        I just checked and " Im Faster" is correct, TCK logged in just a few days ago
                        I'm curious about this as I just looked at the members list and he's not even part of it. How are you all seeing something when he's not a listed member?

Disregard, I found out how.
                        Last edited by cowboyup3371; 03-30-2014, 10:34 AM.
                        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                          If Frank updates the "Deadbeat" section as Dale suggests, I'd say yeah.....
                          Yeah then it becomes a non-issue, then it's either 'dawg I seen him' or 'naw dawg, ur on ur own' ... regardless of whether OP was trolling or not. At this point I'm wondering if Frank might want the drama...

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Yeah then it becomes a non-issue, then it's either 'dawg I seen him' or 'naw dawg, ur on ur own' ... regardless of whether OP was trolling or not. At this point I'm wondering if Frank might want the drama...
                            I don't like to see Frank involved in anything lest he get sick of our whining and say to Hell with this BS....I think the best chance for resolution is the member who has offered to liaison between the OP and Josh. Hopefully that will bring about an amicable return of the bike and cash or work completed. If that happens then this thread has been useful.....
                            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                              I'm curious about this as I just looked at the members list and he's not even part of it. How are you all seeing something when he's not a listed member?

Disregard, I found out how.
                              here let me show you.....

as you can see he is on a banned list, but probably banned from posting, but still able to view the site......that is what we called a soft ban.......so he still has enough to see and know what is going on around here.....

being banned, can mean a whole lot or not much around here....

Comment

Originally posted by yank View Post
                                You are corect , I'm done.
                                Oh come on. Pull his little string and make him spin up like a little top. He hasn't been able to restrain himself even a little. You can resist that?
                                sigpic Too old, too many bikes, too many cars, too many things

Comment

Working...
                                X