-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
          Archway...
          I like their Hermits

Comment

Originally posted by nessism View Post
            this thread proves two things: Josh still can't be trusted and gatekeeper is a dick.
            werd!!!!!!
            sigpic

82 GS850
            78 GS1000
            04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
            .................________-|___\____
            ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

word or weird? Please clarify.
              Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
              87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
              99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
              15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

both......
                sigpic

82 GS850
                78 GS1000
                04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
                .................________-|___\____
                ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

I prefer the Chewy version of Chips Ahoy especially if I don't have milk at the ready.
                  Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                  1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                  2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                  Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                  and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Im Faster, I sent you a PM, I wanted to wait a day after contacting him to be sure he contacted you first before I passed along what I had found out for you.
                    "Just Ducky, Thanks!"

Where I've ridden.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Faster View Post
                      Josh text me today. Said he as been out of town with little cell service. He said the bike will be finished by Tuesday.. Work and cold weather caused the delay he claims.

I will update Tuesday.
                      Yeah, so he claims. Several others have heard that same song and dance. I hope he isn't lying... again.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by JJ View Post
                        Several others have heard that same song and dance.
                        Isn't that the truth. He needs to be put on the dead beat list, plain and simple.

To help in keeping other people from getting ripped off, this forum was created. So if you get burned, then be sure to send a Private Message or email to me. In your note please include your full name and username, the full name and username of the deadbeat and the details of the transaction. We'll post the information here in this forum, send the person a warning email and ban them from the forums.
                        Last edited by rustybronco; 03-31-2014, 09:14 AM.
                        De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

I didn't see mentioned whether a delivery date had been agreed upon. When was it supposed to be done?
                          Dogma
                          --
                          O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
                          '80 GS850 GLT
                          '80 GS1000 GT
                          '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by rustybronco View Post
                            Isn't that the truth. He needs to be put on the dead beat list, plain and simple.

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...ad.php?t=66449
                            I wonder if legal ramifications have anything to do with Frank's decisions regarding the Deadbeat list ? Though Frank owns the site and has every right to set the rules, could slander still come into play ? I think a specific thread giving reviews like Trip Adviser does would be just as affective and much safer from a legal point of view. Of course I can't say I'm familiar with US law on this issue....
                            Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                            Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                            1983 GS 750

Comment

Garth, I would think a simple note warning to use due diligence when dealing with a particular person would negate any legal ramifications.

Originally posted by Dogma View Post
                              I didn't see mentioned whether a delivery date had been agreed upon. When was it supposed to be done?
                              Originally posted by Im Faster View Post
                              I took my bike to him 4 months ago for him to do some work.
                              He does not return my calls, texts, emails, PMs.
                              Enough said.
                              Last edited by rustybronco; 03-31-2014, 09:46 AM.
                              De-stinking Penelope http://thegsresources.com/_forum/sho...d.php?t=179245

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...35#post1625535

Comment

Originally posted by rustybronco View Post
                                Garth, I would think a simple note warning to use due diligence when dealing with a particular person would negate any legal ramifications.
                                I didn't think of that. Good idea....
                                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                                1983 GS 750

Comment

Working...
                                X