• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow..................
    Curt
    sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Comment

I knew he couldn't keep me on ignore either.
      "Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Dogma View Post
        Well, after years here on the forum with few difficulties, he drifted away after selling his last (at the time) GS, and other things happening in life. People were still buying parts from him and sending carbs to be cleaned. A couple deliveries and deadlines got blown for whatever reason, and now, after several hundred posts of witch-hunting, folks are convinced he's a deadbeat. I'm not saying he wasn't at fault, but there's definitely been some lynch mob mentality going around. If he was an eBay seller, he'd probably have about 98% satisfactory transactions. But those 2% where he wasn't on the forum and really not communicating well really gave him a black eye around here.

The day I wrecked, he was the one who took initiative to have one of his friends come out to check on me, then drove 20 minutes out of his way to help me load my bike on a trailer. (And I needed the help more than I knew going into that. ) On his own initiative. He only knew about it because I called to let him know that the wreck could impact plans we had for a couple weekends later.

Should people do business with him? Only if they can deal with the fact that his mechanical work is done on the side, when he has time. It's not his day job, and he may not turn things around as fast as most would like. He may not return messages quickly. People aren't always happy with the work when done. But most people he's done business with have been satisfied.
        So!
        We are bad for taking him down when you just described why he sucks.....Witch hunting??? Lynch Mob ...........really.
        The guy is a douche who should have no right to peddle his warez here or anywhere.

Comment

ImFaster, just a thought for you to ponder but when these threads go off the rails into all sorts of personal attacks, conspiracy theories, politics, country versus country and the such the original poster gets drug down with it as the ultimate responsible party. This is just an FYI, not telling you what to do, just don't want you to have an even bigger than it did at the start "WTF did I do" moment later when it does happen and it will.

This thread has nearly 0% chance of just ending, your situation is resolved and most have had their say one way or the other but they just keep coming back and poking it or each other with a stick. Your call...
          "Just Ducky, Thanks!"

Where I've ridden.

Comment

Originally posted by RageZro View Post
            ImFaster, just a thought for you to ponder but when these threads go off the rails into all sorts of personal attacks, conspiracy theories, politics, country versus country and the such the original poster gets drug down with it as the ultimate responsible party. This is just an FYI, not telling you what to do, just don't want you to have an even bigger than it did at the start "WTF did I do" moment later when it does happen and it will.

This thread has nearly 0% chance of just ending, your situation is resolved and most have had their say one way or the other but they just keep coming back and poking it or each other with a stick. Your call...
            That's dragged down DB lover!

Comment

Originally posted by JEEPRUSTY View Post
              That's dragged down DB lover!
              You just can't help being a jerk can you J.R.
              sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
              2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
                You just can't help being a jerk can you J.R.
                GFYS You jerk you,

Comment

GFYS You jerk you,
                  You are so witty and entertaining though.........

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Again GFYS defender of Josh the dbag.

Comment

Again GFYS defender of Josh the dbag.
                      Where pray tell did I defend anyone? All I did is make an observation about your behavior.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

s'tru s'tru

Comment

Jeep is drunk again and obviously doesn't know anything about Josh beyond what he reads here; as most folks bashing him.

Josh was way beyond wrong with his actions! However, he does not deserve to be spat on like many are doing here. As Dale said, Josh has willingly stepped up and tried to help many people out of the kindness of his heart. Everybody can fall on hard times and when they do they should know their "friends" will be there for them not stomp on them.
                          Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                          1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                          2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                          Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                          and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

You are mighty lippy for a fake cowboy boy!

Comment

Fake? What do you know of my life Jeep? How many rodeos were you at that I was in? How much life out in my neck of the woods have you spent?
                              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

A cowboy in the woods? Now who is drunk OHIO Boy hahaha laughable rodeo clown maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X