Rock Auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rock Auto

This months Rock Auto discount codes? Anyone? Anyone? Thanks in advance!
    sigpicSome of the totally committed probably should be.
    '58 + '63 Vespa 150's' (London, GB/RI, US)
    '67 X6 T20 ('67 Long Beach, Ca.- misty-eyed)
    '71 Kaw. A1-ugh ('71 SF, CA- worked @ Kaw dlr)
    '66 Yam. YL1('72 SF-commuter beater)
    '73 Kaw. S2A-2Xugh ('73 SF-still parts slave)
    '78 GS 750C ('77 SF-old faithful-killed by son)
    '81 KZ 750E ('81 SF-back to Kaw. dlr)
    '81 GS 650G ('08 back to NE&ME- (project)
    '82 GS '82 (2) GS650GZ, L, Middlebury, G current

If you can handle Advance Auto instead, there's a $50 off $125 coupon floating around. Check Fatwallet, and search on 'Advance Auto'. I used it yesterday and got some much-needed parts that I had been procrastinating about.
    and God said, "Let there be air compressors!"
    __________________________________________________ ______________________
    2009 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 2004 HondaPotamus sigpic Git'cha O-ring Kits Here!

Comment

Just Google. They're everywhere.

I've been using Rockauto forever, but I just got into a dispute with them over their catalog error. The Ford dealers all show the correct part as does a year earlier and later then this vehicle on RA. So I had to return the part and order the correct one. They refuse any ownership of the catalog issue so I have to pay shipping three times, incorrect part, return and the new part. I could have just gone to the dealership and bought it at list. What I can't believe is how hard they dug their heels in despite showing the error.

I've bought thousands of dollars if not tens of thousands in parts from them between personal and business, but after this sour taste if the pricing is close from other sources guess where I'm going. I'm just lucky it is a lightweight part and not heavy like the suspension, steering and brake parts I usually order.

Comment

Working...
      X