Maybe......I will see.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe......I will see.

A friend of mine informed me that he has a couple of older Hondas stuck away. One he wasn't sure of the age, a 360. No big deal. But the other is likely going to be vintage 1964, somewhere around 300cc. He doesn't know bikes and could care less. He says it was a runner. I am going to check them out, tho I really need another project like I need a hernia. Old Hondas I'd probably just turn them to somebody who gives a crap about them. I grew up on Yamaha 2 strokes.

Probably a '74 CB360 which was not well received back in the day but even that one now has value to the cafe/brat/bobber/NickleTowncustoms mob.
    The '64 could be a CB77 SuperHawk which is worth good money restored or parted.
    2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by wymple View Post
      A friend of mine informed me that he has a couple of older Hondas stuck away. One he wasn't sure of the age, a 360. No big deal. But the other is likely going to be vintage 1964, somewhere around 300cc. He doesn't know bikes and could care less. He says it was a runner. I am going to check them out, tho I really need another project like I need a hernia. Old Hondas I'd probably just turn them to somebody who gives a crap about them. I grew up on Yamaha 2 strokes.
      This is going to be a fun thread.......one could care less and the other doesn't give a crap........ and let's not forget the hernia. Go Honda!!

Comment

"one could care less"

That's how barn finds are created And if they don't interest me, which is likely, they will be happily taken off my hands by somebody who likes that stuff.

Comment

Working...
        X