How many members in wisconsin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many members in wisconsin?

So in about half a year, I will most likely be moving somewhere in Wisconsin and I am wondering how many members live in the state or live on the east side of Minnesota? It would be nice to be near members for a change.

Milwaukee area here....

Comment

West of Milwaukee - Sussex

"Growler" also lives in Milwaukee -

I would love to organize a local meet & greet one of these days --But time seems to be the enemy...

Where ya going ? Wisconsin is a big state...
      Currently in the Stable :
      2002 Honda Goldwing GL1800 Sunburst Pearl Orange
      1983 Suzuki GS850 GL Blue & Black

" I am never lost until I run out of fuel...until that moment I am EXPLORING."
      - Carl R. Munkwitz

Munk's Maxim: "There is no such thing as a cheap motorcycle"

Comment

I have not pinned down an area yet, i am looking into work possibilities right now(mechanics field-auto or recreational) and the move wont be until next spring. We are stuck in our rental agreement until then. We have grown tired of this town and this state in its entirety, so it is time for us to move on. She misses family so thats why wisconsin, she is tired of being 14hrs from nearest family.
        We are both minnesota born and raised, but i prefer some of the laws in wisconsin in regards to vehicles and taxes more.

Comment

Minnesota? dunno - Vikings/Twins fans may have to go through a vetting process at the border.... Bad enough the Packers/Brewers folk have to put up with the transplanted Bears/Cubs fans from the south!

(Oh wait - I'm one of those!)

Comment

LOL, good thing i don't have time for football.
            I am a gearhead, so it racing/car shows(not nascar), bike shows the rare occasions they are on or music going pretty much all the time.

Comment

Live in central WI and Work a car dealer. Have ridden my 82 yet but it will ready next spring

Comment

Do you think that the car dealer you work for will be hiring in spring of next year?

Comment

Appleton here. Pierce mfg ( building fire trucks) might be hiring. I'm working tons of overtime and the word is they are looking. 3yrs automotive experience or related tech degree is the min requirement now I believe.

Comment

I grew up in Winona and now live in the SoMetro TCs. I get back to Winona a few times a year so I got lots a time on Hyw 61. Nice road with plenty of places to visit. There are fun river cities on both sides.
                    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by Darkspeed View Post
                      Appleton here. Pierce mfg ( building fire trucks) might be hiring. I'm working tons of overtime and the word is they are looking. 3yrs automotive experience or related tech degree is the min requirement now I believe.
                      I appreciate the heads up, but i think we are going to focus on being closer to the Minnesota side of the state as the majority of our families are right up the river both sides. If i don't find anything else closer I will consider it. If i remember, appleton is dang near in the lake.

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                      I grew up in Winona and now live in the SoMetro TCs. I get back to Winona a few times a year so I got lots a time on Hyw 61. Nice road with plenty of places to visit. There are fun river cities on both sides.
                      I am born and raised Red Wing, MN. I am sure that you have passed through there quite a few times if you are familiar with 61.

Comment

Working...
                      X