Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I post a Non-GS for sale (Goldwing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I post a Non-GS for sale (Goldwing)

I'd like to post up a non-GS bke I want to sell/trade this spring and am a bit uncertian where it would be exceptable to place the notification. I preferably would like to trade it for large, stock GS, which is the mainreason for wanting to post here. Do the powers that be have a suggestion?

Charlie G
    Last edited by Charlie G; 02-20-2019, 09:52 PM.
    sigpic
    83 GS1100g
    2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

You might just have done that in this section maybe? I'm not interested in another bike at the moment but do you have pictures and how much are you looking for?
    Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
    1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
    2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
    Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
    and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

2006 GL1800 with GPS, ABS, heated seats and grips, CB, CD, AM/FM radio, cruse control, about 46k miles. Kelly BB lists $4600 to $7800 when I looked last year. I don't think to much of Kelly BB prices on M/c's, but it's a start.I would really rather tade it for a stock GS 1000,1100, or 1150 E, ES or some sort Katana. I might be willing to ride it to your town if a swap can be worked out
      Last edited by Charlie G; 02-21-2019, 08:47 PM.
      sigpic
      83 GS1100g

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

What a beautiful bike! From my understanding, 46k miles is nothing for these bikes. Good Luck, I would think someone here would take you up on your offer.

Comment

That’s no motorcycle that’s a spaceship. Looks to be in great condition Charlie, you’d think it would be easy to trade.
          Rob
          1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
          Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
            That’s no motorcycle that’s a spaceship. Looks to be in great condition Charlie, you’d think it would be easy to trade.
            Show to Lisa.....
            sigpic
            83 GS1100g

Comment

I know Jessica would like to sit on that back of that beast, but I'm not there yet
              '83 GS650G
              '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
                Show to Lisa.....
                She had a good laugh with that comment. She does like her sparkly, shiny things though....
                Rob
                1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Giving this a bump...
                  sigpic
                  83 GS1100g

Comment

Working...
                  X