Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone also member of the Suzuki 2 Stroke forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone also member of the Suzuki 2 Stroke forum?

I bought my 1975 GT750 earlier this year and have now gotten around to starting the engine rebuild on it. It ran fairly well before, but made nowhere near the power it should have.

Anyway, I've been lurking around the Suzuki2Stroke forum for a while soaking up information and made an attempt to register over there but ran into a problem. The site won't send me the activation email and I can't seem to find any contact info for any of the administrators on the site without logging in. I figure someone here is probably a member or possibly an admin so thought I would ask for some help over here.

As a side note I've discovered the front forks of the GT are identical to the first gen GS750 forks minus the caliper mounting location and fender mounting holes...meaning I can swap the forks and use the saltymonk brake upgrade on that machine as well. Bet he never envisioned those brakes on a 2 stroke when he came up with the design
    The current garage:
    1978 GS750
    1975 GT750M
    1984 CB700SC
    1982 XJ650 Seca Turbo
    1975 RD250 - 350 conversion

Not yet, but I figured I probably ought to join before I start working on my wife's bike.

The link in my sig is not her bike, it's what it's supposed to look like.

sigpic
    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
    Family Portrait
    Siblings and Spouses
    Mom's first ride
    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by jabcb

Check you email spam folder. Your activation email might have ended up there.
      I’m not an admin, but I can forward your issue to an admin if you need additional help.
      That's a pretty nice looking GT you have. I'm fairly new to street 2 strokes, but I did race 2 stroke motocross for a number of years. If you could forward something over to an admin that would be great. I've checked my spam folder and even tried a different email with the same results. I know they see a lot less traffic on that site, but I think it's the best source of information on these bikes that I have been able to find
      The current garage:
      1978 GS750
      1975 GT750M
      1984 CB700SC
      1982 XJ650 Seca Turbo
      1975 RD250 - 350 conversion

Comment

Working...
      X