Wait... Wha.... I don't know how to respond. LOL
    Jedz Moto
    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
    1988 Honda GL1500-6
    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
    Originally posted by Hayabuser
    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

WP_20150122_004.jpgpic of 4 pot upgrade & cbr 900 disk

Comment

gsx250

WP_20140616_001.jpgGsx250 carrying sack of cement

Comment

Nice "motar" on that bike. Nice bike!

cg
          sigpic
          83 GS1100g
          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

I'd love to take one of those little 8V 250's for a spin! Looks nice and I'm glad you put it to work!!!
            Jedz Moto
            1980 Suzuki GS1000G
            1988 Honda GL1500-6
            2020 Honda Monkey Z125
            Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

yes, cool bike!,Hugo- the GSX250E is very Unusual here- nice to see one on the job!

Comment

2014-12-07 16.36.21.jpg

I have a couple of items still left. Fabricating and plate bracket and tail light bracket, finished the exhaust (painting and pulling it into the swingarm), but pretty close. She started to leak oil and I think that really finished it off LOL

Comment

Oil leaks SUCK! investigate, $20 bet the part leaking has no gasket and is all ATV sealant. Love the bars!!! Nice looking 450.
                  Jedz Moto
                  1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                  1988 Honda GL1500-6
                  2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                    Oil leaks SUCK! investigate, $20 bet the part leaking has no gasket and is all ATV sealant. Love the bars!!! Nice looking 450.
                    I really believe the oil leaks complete the bike LOL. I am being dead serious LOL.

Comment

Until the leak becomes a spray and it spews all over your buddy's windscreen and then causes you to have traction issues on the rear tire... Yes this Happened to my 81 GS750... Get it fixed now before it turns into a dangerous situation. Trust me.
                      Jedz Moto
                      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                      1988 Honda GL1500-6
                      2020 Honda Monkey Z125

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                        Until the leak becomes a spray and it spews all over your buddy's windscreen and then causes you to have traction issues on the rear tire... Yes this Happened to my 81 GS750... Get it fixed now before it turns into a dangerous situation. Trust me.
                        I am with you, already thought of that very thing. I have been polishing the cases while on the bike, I just take the foot controls off so they are not in the way, but am planning on just removing them to finish. The stator side is leaking.

Comment

IMGP3556.jpg

My 1981 GSX400EX race bike , bored out to take Wiseco GS750 70mm Pistons, approx 440cc, since photo taken have fitted Mikuni VM34 roundslides, still a work in progress to get it running right with them. Bike located in Greymouth New Zealand and has been raced all over the South Island at various Street Races and circuits.

Comment

My Bonneville has two cylinders...

... and three tires.
                            2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
                            2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

That bike deserves a larger picture. Cheers!
                              sigpic
                              83 GS1100g
                              2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

It sure does! I like it!
                                1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                                1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Working...
                                X