2-Cylinder Photos - Post Yours!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crash-harris View Post
    until I have the funds/time to bob/chop it.
    Bobbed GS bikes make baby Jesus cry

Comment

I thought Baby Jesus rode a bobbed GS .........maybe not, I may be thinking of someone else........
      Larry D
      1980 GS450S
      1981 GS450S
      2003 Heritage Softtail

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Bobbed GS bikes make baby Jesus cry
        Originally posted by Larry D View Post
        I thought Baby Jesus rode a bobbed GS .........maybe not, I may be thinking of someone else........
        Thanks guys I needed that! I had always imagined him on a Ducati.

cg
        sigpic
        83 GS1100g
        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Heres mine, Shes ugly....Hopefully to do GSXR front and rear.

Comment

Here's my latest addition to the stable.

Comment

1980 gs450st

Pretty much stock. The previous owner removed some of the white pinstriping tape and airbrushed some black on to emulate the BMW R90 sport model that was popular in the 80s.

Comment

That's a nice lookin' S Ian. Looks like the rear mudguard's been shortened also?
                1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
                1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

Originally posted by pete View Post
                  That's a nice lookin' S Ian. Looks like the rear mudguard's been shortened also?
                  The PO hacked lots of plastic up, then changed his mind and glued the pieces back on. Trimmed (or should I say butchered?) parts include the windscreen, chain guard, airbox lid and now the rear mudguard (which I never noticed before). The windscreen has stayed glued in place but the other pieces fell off eventually. I'm looking for a new airbox lid.

The bike is a very nice almost original survivor, but I guess it will be a while before it has any sort of collector value.

Comment

Ah Rich...Nice buy....Lol let me know if you part that thing out lol....I want the motor combo....lol jk. Also Ian, mad clean bike you got there too....good to see another 450 owner on here.

Comment

Heres mine! GS 450 tracker standard eng,frame,wheels,the rest is either from various other bikes or fabricated by myself, only trouble is the engine blew the 1st day out so i am now looking to fit a 500 unit, will post again if succesful !!!. Great forum keep up the good work and thanks for everyones help. Nige

Comment

Went on a little ride today...Since finally my bike is on the road...

Comment

Mate that's lookin' great!

I wanna know... what's the headlight and exhaust?

sigpic

Comment

Not Sure on the headlight.....I know its a 7" Round bucket on ears...... Came with the bike. If you look you see my GPS lol.....The exhaust is a 2 into 1 with no muffler....Straight dump near the brake pedal....Im glad you think it looks good.... She will be better soon. If you want closer pics I'll pm you some Pete.

Comment

Must be loud as heck with no muffler......guessing it's a MAC 2-1 exhaust? Looks good man, glad to hear ya got to take it for a spin.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabideefoo View Post
                                Not Sure on the headlight.....I know its a 7" Round bucket on ears...... Came with the bike. If you look you see my GPS lol.....The exhaust is a 2 into 1 with no muffler....Straight dump near the brake pedal....Im glad you think it looks good.... She will be better soon. If you want closer pics I'll pm you some Pete.
                                Cheers for that, any markings on the light you can see? I need to replace mine before I get it on the road as the plastic housing for the bulb has worn and it used to pop out while riding, leaving my headlight focussed about 5 feet in front of the bike. Would really like to get a H4 style replacement.

How did you go with jetting for the no muffler? And I'm assuming you have pods there too?

Edit: Actually, feel free to answer these over in your project thread, probably a little more appropriate over there

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X