GS450 1984 Center stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS450 1984 Center stand

Working on this bike that a PO had, I had to replace the center stand which was gone because of emgo pipes, but I have to make a stop bracket and kick up the pipes as well, is there any pictures that show where that stop bracket went? right now its up against the chain, and I have the pipes off to replace the brake shoes. Fab. work no problem, body and paint guy over 30 years. Also can't find the fuse on this b@tch either, its not by the start relay or r/r or ign. box ???

You may be in same sit. I am in with the fuse.. I went crazy trying to find a fuse, and there was none.

Comment

Theres supposed to be (1) on an 84', it show it in my Haynes, I'm getting ready to put a new r/r in and I was going to put an inline fuse in for that, this might be the perfect reason.

Comment

This is one I made for my 450e. I think it was 1 1/2"x 3" steel angle about 4"+, I drilled, cut and shaped and hung off the pipe support. The pipe was a 2 to 1 MAC header. The factory support is hung off the left side foot peg hanger, but with the stock pipes gone it looked odd. Good luck.
        c
        g
        sigpic
        83 GS1100g
        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Working...
        X