Valve Check/Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valve Check/Rebuild

Is there anyone here that does valve work? I found a guy on here that used to do it but he only does carbs now. I've got an 82 650GL that I have all apart and want someone to check out/replace needed parts on the head. There 13xxx miles on it, I've got some pics of it. I imagine the seals need to be replaced at a minimum. All my plugs were black and the threads looked kinda oily. I'll certainly pay for shipping/parts/time or if your local (Maryland) we could figure it out. PM me or email at LS1ownz at hotmail.com. Thanks!

Jeff

13,000, all it should need are new seals from sitting so much. Pretty easy do it yourself type thing.

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

I do LOTS of head work. call me at 714--356-7845 if you aren't afraid to send it to California. Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by tkent02 View Post
        13,000, all it should need are new seals from sitting so much. Pretty easy do it yourself type thing.
        Yeah, but sounds like some disaster has struck this bike ahead of it's time! I got 39k on mine and it's scary how nice it runs!
        1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X