Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trac King Clutches

This is a plug...

Earlier this year we introduced our new Trac King clutch pack kits for the mega power sportbikes. Hayabusas, ZX12s and 14s, GSXRs, etc. http://aperaceparts.com/mailers/trackingclutches.html

We have had phenomal success with these. These guys used to think that oem clutch plates were the best you could use. Well we have changed all that.

We have now made the same clutch pack available for the GS 1100 / 1150 Suzuki as many of these bikes on the track are making the same kind of power as the modern bikes.

Equally suited for the stock or hot rod street bike, or all out drag racer.

So the next time you need to replace your clutch, you can now use the absolute best clutch available.
    Speed Merchant
    http://www.gszone.biz

Jay, how do these compare to the FBG plates for the GS? Also, want to PM me a price on them please? Thanks, Ray.

Comment

Do these have eight or nine fibers?
      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
      1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
        Do these have eight or nine fibers?
        took words out of the mouth

Comment

If you need to test these out in a GS slider application, will be more than happy to offer my services.
          4 or 5 sets should do.
          Thieves.....kill them all.

Comment

Originally posted by gs1197 View Post
            If you need to test these out in a GS slider application, will be more than happy to offer my services.
            4 or 5 sets should do.
            I bet
            1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.

Comment

Description on the website states it has an extra fiber for 14% more friction area.
              Feel The Pulse!

1982 GS1100E with Tracy one piece body
              2007 Roadstar Midnight Warrior

ebay cntgeek

Comment

Hope they have the thicker fibers.

I've been using the HD Ape fiber kit with the extra plate and I pulled the clutch today to have a look at things. In less than 150 miles I've got deep grooving on the freshly filed basket. Taking them out and putting in a set of thick OEM fibers from an 81 clutch.

Nic
                83 GS1100ES rebuild:

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170032

Budget GSXR Conversion:

http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=200563

New to me bike: 2008 B-KING

Comment

Originally posted by niclpnut View Post
                  Hope they have the thicker fibers.

I've been using the HD Ape fiber kit with the extra plate and I pulled the clutch today to have a look at things. In less than 150 miles I've got deep grooving on the freshly filed basket. Taking them out and putting in a set of thick OEM fibers from an 81 clutch.

Nic
                  They say APE but they are Barnett clutches.
                  They do tear up the hubs!

Comment

The extra plate clutch is not a Barnett. Don't know if they even make one. The Trac King has aluminum plates like oem and won't put the marks in the basket as much.

We will still offer the extra plate kit as a lot of people use that clutch, but the Trac King is probably going to be the future. It has the stock number of plates.
                    Speed Merchant
                    http://www.gszone.biz

Comment

Working...
                    X