Head,valve seal and gaskets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Head,valve seal and gaskets

So after thoughro reading here, my valve seals started to leak.
    And talking to Ray, i replaced them and reseated the valves and inspected everything.Cross hatches still present rings and piston within specs.
    SO now i need prayer,installing and torquing with new head and base gasket right now,and hear her pur again cause i am jonesin.
    The thing is my bike, my car and my aunt passed all within 3 days.SO this is where my tax returns went, so pray for me and hopefully things come out for the best.
    Sometimes it seems no matter what i do i fix one thing and another goes.not much left on this old gs to fix really ,aside from a complete overhaul back to brand new and mint.
    Anyway thanx for listening and may your but have plenty of seat time!!!

83 gs1100 unknown miles but looks like new inside aside from 30 year old rubber drying up haha

Sounds like your getting "IT", "IT" meaning life in general. It's all about an endless stream of, ok what do I do now scenarios.

I was once talking to a close friend, lamenting how the hits just keep on coming, a never ending stream of Bulls*it, telling him, it never ends! He stoped me and looked me in the eyes and said, hopefully it never ends.

Been through the engine woes with my "GS" and have beed rewarded with a sweet reliable ride once done. Heading out this afternoon to get around four days of seat time.

Hang in there 5150, sooner or later the worm will turn...

Comment

The worm turns n turns yes it does lmao.It's like good for 2-3 weeks htne somethin else.Sometimes i just laugh it off n sometimes i cry.But it's the little things that keep me hangin.
      Thanx for the wisdom Jumper!!

Comment

Working...
      X