Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Katana 650 Engine Mounts

Hi guys,

Would any genius out there have drawings for a 650 katana's engine mounts? The wreck that I'm restoring doesn't have any, and it would be a lot easier to cut some new ones with drawings! (And no, the local breaker's yard is no help).

I reckon it's one in a million chance but hell, you never know!

Make some? Just buy them. Plenty out there

go to eBay search like "suzuki gs650: engine mounts" in motorcycle parts . Here's a typical offering. I doubt the engine mounts are any different on 650 katana than other 650 shafties

1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Yeah right

[QUOTE=tom203;2177276]Make some? Just buy them. Plenty out there

go to eBay search like "suzuki gs650: engine mounts" in motorcycle parts . Here's a typical offering. I doubt the engine mounts are any different on 650 katana than other 650 shafties

QUOTE]

Yes but...

Cost: $24.
      Postage to SA: $60.90.

That works out to over a thousand bucks in my money.

Even so, despite our horrendous exchange rate, I bought ignition pickups for my bike in January from Ebay. Still waiting for them to arrive. They left the states on January 31, and our post office and customs clearing house have no record of them ever arriving. They may or may not be in a big pile somewhere waiting to be sorted, four months later.

Buying parts from ebay is not an option I'm afraid.

Comment

Yes, I see the problem now.
        1981 gs650L

"We are all born ignorant, but you have to work hard to stay stupid" Ben Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X