cylinder head gasket crush washers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cylinder head gasket crush washers

just a quickie does anybody know where I can buy (in the uk) just the crush washer seals that sit in the head gasket on the four outer studs, would a good quality o ring not suffice, thanks S

i think you'd melt the rubber o-ring. the crush gaskets are about the best that you can get.

Comment

Your local motor factor probably has a tray of them under the counter in a range of sizes.
      97 R1100R
      Previous
      80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

I wouldent use an o ring as it might disappear down oilway if it broke up

.they do come with a genuine head gasket they don't seem to have a part number of there own.

.i don't know if you need them with non genuine head gaskets as,the non genuine are different thicknesses, try Robinsons Foundry or crooks Suzuki ask them, them .good luck

Comment

thanks for your replies...I did already have a look at Robinsons but as you say couldn't find a part number, I have two head gaskets and just don't want to buy another one for four washers, I know on a laverda they just have little o rings.....but I also know they DO fail, oh well I will just keep looking .S

Comment

Working...
          X