Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polishing polishing Polishing

Im getting there
    My New Exhaust comes next week then Ill be able to clean more with the pipes off

looking really good. so when do you wanna come and do mine

Where did you get that windshield. That looks really good.

Comment

its really not that hard...though doing the emery clothe on the side covers for that Brushed look, really makes alot easier, though you touch it with your fingures it leaves finger prints like a SOB

Comment

that looks good, how did you clean those head fins and in all those cravices

and did you paint your engine

Comment

faster....

It would go faster if you drank beer instead of the pepsi... (in the second pic)

Comment

that is True but I dont drink beer alone......Sobbing I have No Friends...
            actually saying that Im kinda a Jinx....My friends have accidents...or move away....

Comment

Looking great Joe! Is that windshield purely cosmetic, or does it do anything.........I like the National Cycle F-15/ F-16'S too, but the dark tint ones (sport)are low & I suspect would actually cause buffeting around the helmet area... what are your findings?

Tony.
              '82 GS1100E

Originally posted by themess
              Only in your own mind did you refute what I wrote.

Comment

it dosnt do anything other than cover the back of the clocks that have all kinds of wires just hanging out because normaly there behind the GSXR fairing
                though I do like the look of it, it does buzz alittle arround the normal GS1150 4500 rough spot in the rev range, which all have it aparently

Comment

Working...
                X