motor paint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

motor paint

the grey paint on my motor is flacking off. what type of paint should i use to re paint it . thanks

Check These guys out

Explore POR-15's extensive range of restoration products, perfect for bringing new life to any vehicle with superior performance and quality. Order online now!

They make all kinds of sealants and special paints including special engine paints. I think they make that "argent" color engine paint as well. They are great to deal with too....I've purchased several items from them. Enjoy!

Comment

I went the cheap route and used Duplicolor's Engine paint. I used black Semi-Gloss. Turned out quite well. Still holding fine. Just a couple chips by the valve cover bolts.

I got it at Autozone.

1 tip though, watch for overspray, Meaning, when you do one side of the engine, then go to the other side, watch getting overspray back on the Other side. At least that's what a friend told me. :roll: :roll:

Comment

I've seen Dave's engine and it looks good.I also used the same stuff. you can see our results on the florida run on meeting place.dave posted some pics of both bikes

Comment

Working...
        X