Finned cam covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finned cam covers

Anyone know where I could get a hold of some finned cam covers for a 2v?

Re: Finned cam covers

Originally posted by philofab
    Anyone know where I could get a hold of some finned cam covers for a 2v?
    I found a set of the finned ones after hunting forever. Try eBay.

Comment

Finned end caps

I saw a set on ebay once.... didn't realize how rare they seem to be.... should have bought them.

Comment

Any thoughts on the potential demand for these finned covers, if I were to produce some sets? I was also considering doing something billet for the points cover area.
        Hugh

Comment

I actually have a finned points cover. I'd be interested in the cam covers... my stock ones rattled off.

Comment

I just bought brand new oem smooth end caps from suzuki, they still have em in stock for like 14 bucks each. those finned ones sure look cool though.

Comment

Another set on eBay now - looks like they were just listed.

Comment

Originally posted by ptm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GS550...QQcmdZViewItem
                Oh! I may bid on them if no one else speaks up quick? I want another set

Comment

I have a set I put on in the summer when I take the Windjammer lowers off. The fins push the lowers out, so can't use them year round. I guess the GS engine wider than most others of the time. They do make a nice touch on the engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoomgar
                    Originally posted by ptm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GS550...QQcmdZViewItem
                    Oh! I may bid on them if no one else speaks up quick? I want another set

WooHoo! I won them

Philo, that's two sets of these things that have been through your thread here where your asking for them. When are you going to snag a set? Email that eBay seller and see if he has more. These things are hard to find and you have to snag them up where you can find them. Plus your not going to beat the price this guy is selling them for. You never spoke up so I bid and won these but would have gladly let you have them. This is now my second set. I let the last set go thinking you were going to bid? Whats up man?

Hope you get a set.

Rock on.

Comment

I was gone for a while... fell off my bike and hurt myself. I was then out of work for a while so no $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by philofab
                        I was gone for a while... fell off my bike and hurt myself. I was then out of work for a while so no $$$.
                        Sorry to hear it Philo. If you do come across and cash flow it seems that same seller has more.

Comment

Working...
                        X