1983 GS550L decals needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1983 GS550L decals needed

anyone have any idea where I can get a complete set of decals for my 1983 GS550L.

the bike only has 4k miles, and is in near perfect shape, except the previous owner removed all the decals.

I need tank, side cover, and rear fender decals

thanks

Decals

Try these guys.

Kevan

Comment

i went looking

and they don't have anything for my year GS550L

i'll keep searching !!

Comment

This place doesn't have them either, but it may be worth a phone call to both of them Maybe it's just not on their Web site, or they can suggest another place to look...

Comment

It seems that you can order them from www.bikebandit.com

Click below for gas tank emblems

As for the side cover emblems, you might have to look elsewhere as they are listed as discontinued on bikebandit.

Good luck.[/url]

Comment

Reproduction Decals can do them if you provide the size of the graphic.
            They made the "Windjammer" decal for my bike a few years back. Great quality.If you can get a photo of the graphic you need with a ruler under the graphic ( so they can size it), they can make it.

Comment

ddaum, just ordered the tank emblems !! tks

johnnyh750ex, will look into getting the others made for me !

I LOVE THIS SITE !!!

on a side note, I also own a 1995 Triumph Thunderbird, and am a member of a forum site like this but for Triumphs, and there are some very arrogant people on that site, who return sarcastic answers to genuine questions. I have only experienced very helpful and sincere people on this site.

thanks !!!

Comment

Just ask those Triumph owners why there are no 80s or 90s models on the site. Should quiet them down. :P

Comment

i have some suzuki tank emblems from a 550 and an 850 if you wnt them drop me a PM, ill let them go cheap

Comment

Working...
                  X