Sissy Bar and luggage rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sissy Bar and luggage rack

I have look all over and can't find a sissy bar and luggage rack for my 82 1100G dose anybody have a source?
    Thanks Mark

There are two common sources: eBay and motorcycle junkyards.

If you look at the pictures of GS850G and GS1100G bikes in the gallery on the main gsresources.com website, you'll see the styles of rack that will fit your bike. The racks that people put on these bikes were from companies like K-G (now out of business), which had generic kits with different hardware to fit as many machines as possible, and usually you can adjust a rack from the same series to fit, maybe with some new bolts or similar changes.

P.S. Welcome to the GSResources!

Comment

i have a lougage rack and sissy bar/seat back for a 1980 GS850, im not sure if it will fit, but Ill sell it to ya for cheap

let me know

Comment

That MAY be a direct bolt-on, but even if it isn't you should be able to make it work ... the bikes are VERY similar in dimension...

Good Luck!
        Steve 8)

Comment

Yes i'm interested I sent you a message with my email address.
          Thanks Mark

Comment

To build on this topic, my GS has two strange brackets that come from underneath the rear of the tail cowling (just in front of the shocks). I suspect these brackets are for a rack. If you want I can email you a pic of the brackets (they are still on my bike). I have no desire for a rack, would rather sell them cheap to someone who does.
            Rich

Comment

Working...
            X