Grab Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grab Bar

Does anyone know if an 82 gs450 grab bar will fit an 81 gs650L?

Try www.bikebandit.com , they have exploded views of every part of each bike, plus the oem#'s. Hope this helps.

Comment

Thanks, man. I don't think it'll work. I knew I shouldn't have been so hasty on ebay! It was only 15 bucks though.

Comment

Dude, welcome to my world. I've been looking for either a grab bar or a decent rack setup since September. I think I'm currently on my 7th or 8th Ebay purchase that (of course) doesn't fit. The up side is that there are more than a few guys like us trolling Ebay, so flipping it back on the resell to recoup losses isn't too hard. Good luck.

Comment

Alright... The grab bar didn't work. Would anyone like a gs450L bar? If you pay for S&H ($8.45), I'll just give it to you. And email me at metalabrahm@hotmail.com if you would like to see some pics of it.

Comment

I may have a 650L grab bar sitting around, I will check tonight and get some measurements for you if you want, would let it go really cheap!

Comment

Wow.... That would be great! If it is indeed the one, then I'll take it! Just show me where to sign. Thanks much.

Comment

I got side tracked the other night, will check it out tonight. I am 90% sure its for a 650L

Originally posted by MetalAbrahm
                Wow.... That would be great! If it is indeed the one, then I'll take it! Just show me where to sign. Thanks much.

Comment

Working...
                X