Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fr. Fairing for 84 gs750es

Hello every one

I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me what fairings would be compatable with an 84 gs750es. I am having a hard time finding any front fairings for 750's and I need some new ideas.
    Thanks, Amanda

AirTech has the motorcycle fairings, fenders, tail sections, seats, and gas fuel tanks you are looking for!

The official site for all your Powerbronze motorcycle bodywork and accessories, including screens, huggers, mudguards, seat cowls, belly pans, and much more. Buy direct from the manufacturer.

Anything will work, given enough time, beer, and dremel attachments....

Seriously, though - Powerbronze has quite a few generic full-sport fairings, and can custom fit brackets to your need. If you're looking for cross-compatable Suzuki parts, the 1100ES fairing and the 550ES fairing should work.

Otherwise, ditch the square headlight in favor of a round one and go crazy.

-Q!

Comment

The fairing on this bike is a trimmed down GS1150 fairing mounted bikini style. Airtech sells replicas of it or watch Ebay for one. The 1150 had the 8" headlight so this will definitely fit the bill.

This is one of my favorite bikes and the owner is a regular here by the name of solo suzuki, aka Claude. He's a great guy and I'm sure he'll be happy to share the details. I have an 1150 fairing I plan on doing something similar with.
      Last edited by Guest; 01-31-2006, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Thanks I think I will ditch the square headlight. I really like the look of that black bike. I am fairly new to the whole bike scene let alone rebuilding and modifying them, but my boyfriend has a shop and I might as well use this opportunity. Any tips and web sites would be appreciated, actually this site has already been a great help.
        Thanks,
        Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by littletiger
          Hello every one

I was wondering if anyone out there could tell me what fairings would be compatable with an 84 gs750es. I am having a hard time finding any front fairings for 750's and I need some new ideas.
          Thanks, Amanda
          Are you looking to change from the original ES fairing? If so, I might be interested in taking this off your hands. Let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Sorry Unclesol I'm looking for the fairing cause I got my little beast without the fairing, it has the brackets but no plastics. It seems like a daunting task to find a fairing for these bikes I may just change the light to round and go Neked. Good luck in your quest, if you come across two fairings give me a heads up.
            Amanda

Comment

Working...
            X