Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some pics of my bikes

Tell me what you guys think?
    Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Dude! Quite a collection, especially for one so young!

Comment

I have a lot of respect for you keeping this wonderful classic motorcycle on the road.
      Don't listen to you're sportbike buddies...Keep this old bike alive.

Comment

only to of the bikes are mine the BSA that i am currently building a chopper. and the the other three are my brothers. The sporster has a 1205 big bore kit high performernce cams and ign sys, but i can still hang with him on the old gs.

Comment

nice bikes man..

what did you do for a seat on the black and gold bike, im looking to do something similar.

Comment

seat pan

it was pretty easy i think if i did another it would come out better. But you need to get some fiber glass, resin, and the cloth, playdough, duct tape and a brush. take the old seat off and cover the area you want to make a seat with the duct tape. make sure you take the duct tape farther down on the sides. then place the molding clay around the outer edge to give you like a bowl shape to keep the resin from flowing everywere. then cut you some strips of fiber and place it in the pan area. mix some resin and brush the area and keep on placing new fiber as you go. try to make it thick all over. you can get all the supplys at wlmart. Also i forgot to mention i shortened the rear of the bike by about 7 inches let me know if you want to know that too. Sorry for the confusing directions but ill go home this weekend and take some pics to show what it will look like.
            Last edited by odl777; 03-02-2006, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Very nice collection. Ive seen a couple of those pics before :-D

Comment

Working...
              X