No announcement yet.

'FLASH'! New signals on my GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bumping this up because of the recent signal discussions. Easier than trying to remember how to post a pic'.
    And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
    Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Hey Keith, I put these same signals on my 550, but I got the ones with the smoke colored lenses and there is no way I could polish anything as good as you, so I left the finish they came with which isn't bad at all. These were a direct bolt-on, just a little wire soldering required and you can use the same flasher relay. You can sort of see them in THESE pictures.

Comment

They look good on your bike too.
        And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
        Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Shamelessly bumping this up for those wanting to change their signals.

Comment

Keith,
            Did I miss it being discussed already? What if anything have you done with the rear signals?

Comment

Originally posted by runewolf
              Keith,
              Did I miss it being discussed already? What if anything have you done with the rear signals?
              I get the feeling there is never any one close enough to his ar$e end to see em....

...but I could be wrong about that...

Comment

Originally posted by KEITH KRAUSE
                Shamelessly bumping this up for those wanting to change their signals.
                Shameless nothing, I've never seen the thread and I agrree with others, they look !!

Tasteful mod.

Comment

Cool lookin sigs!

Comment

I don't have a close up of the rear sig's better than this.
                    This pic shows everything closer up. I'm not very knowledgable about computers and I've never understood why this pic is "blown up"? I though I took the pic and placed it in my website like any other pic. But it comes in handy for right side close ups.

Comment

Beautiful! And I like the picture of you in the points cover!:-D

Comment

Yeah. Some angles I just have to put up with me in the pic. :roll:
                        It can be hard to find the right time of day to take a pic too. I get reflections/glare spots unless it's overcast or late in the day.
                        That's why the rotors look "golden" in this pic. The late day sun does that to 'em.

Comment

Yeah. Some angles I just have to put up with me in the pic. :roll:
                          It can be hard to find the right time of day to take a pic too. I get reflections/glare spots unless it's overcast or late in the day.
                          That's why the rotors look "golden" in this pic. The late day sun does that to 'em.
                          You know if you weren't so meticulous in your polishing you wouldn't have these problems!:shock:

I still drool every time I see your handiwork, Keith ... I think it's a gift! I just don't have that kind of patience, although I do tend to be a perfectionist when working on any given project...

Regards,

Comment

I don't have a close up of the rear sig's better than this.
                            This pic shows everything closer up. I'm not very knowledgable about computers and I've never understood why this pic is "blown up"? I though I took the pic and placed it in my website like any other pic. But it comes in handy for right side close ups.
                            It is blown up because of the pixel size. if you resize it to 640x480 pixels, or 800x600 pixels they will fit most screens. If you run XP you can download a small utility from MS that will allow you to right click on the file and save a resized copy of it. Here is the link.

Comment

Hmmm. Guess I had the camera on a higher resolution huh?
                              I could have sworn I took it at the same resolution as always. I kind of like having a pic like that though. Gives a close up for those trying to identify parts or cable routing or whatever. Thanks for the linky.

Comment

Originally posted by Planecrazy
                                You know if you weren't so meticulous in your polishing you wouldn't have these problems!:shock:

I still drool every time I see your handiwork, Keith ... I think it's a gift! I just don't have that kind of patience, although I do tend to be a perfectionist when working on any given project...

Regards,
                                Thanks for the compliment. It IS a lot of work to keep things polished. But it's worth it.

Comment

Working...
                                X