Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well

Originally posted by fat_sac
    How are you putting the t-bars on? Are you doing a riser conversion or something?
    no im not no need to convert anything you can get t-bars through flanders. My bike has actual risers so i can just remove my risers and bolt them right on. Those of you that have built in risers just need to use dog bones and reg drag bars to get the same look.

My Respect
    Pan

Comment

Originally posted by PanheadJosh74
      no im not no need to convert anything you can get t-bars through flanders. My bike has actual risers so i can just remove my risers and bolt them right on. Those of you that have built in risers just need to use dog bones and reg drag bars to get the same look.

My Respect
      Pan
      I just found some really cool t-bar style drag bend bars on oldbikebarn. they are 7/8" and will work just fine with everything that I have. Check em out and tell me what you think. If anyone has used them feel free to say good or crap.

Supplying new parts for Vintage Motorcycles! Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha and Harley-Davidson. Old Bike Barn has what you need for your vintage motorcycle project!

Comment

Working...
      X