Time to Pretty up the old 82 1100L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ron
    .....gives you 13 1/2 more inches of leg room.
    pictures, any pictures?

Comment

i jst found out how to post pictures yesterday.i am off tomorrow,monday,and i amg going to buy one of those disposeable cameras and see if walgreens has some way of making the photos into a version that can be posted here.they probably do.then i will put a picture of mine here.they are so much easier to make than forward controls and quickly mounted.i am still waiting until tuesday morning to get the welding shop to hopefully make the last phases of my forward controls.he did say he would make several if i would give him at least 10 sets to do to make it worth his while.i would hate to pay for 10 sets and no one would be interested,so i will post pics of mine and see what response i get.it has 6 months since i started this project.the highway pegs took only 3 days,most of which was spent in deciding how they should look.many pepople will not how they look, but the rider comfort will offset that i hope.
      future owner of some year and displacement GS bike,as yet unclaimed and unowned.

Comment

I just got back from sturgis and have a few more pictures to put up. I will hopefully get those up tonight.

Comment

I have some new Pictures up on my website from sturgis. I have a bunch of my bike in the campground as well. I will get some better pictures once I have the modifications done to the Riding pegs.

Comment

Working...
          X