82 GS1100L Side frame covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

82 GS1100L Side frame covers

So, unfortunately a garage collapsed on my bike over the winter, but luckily its 95% cosmetic damage and came out a lot better than I was thinking. Now however I am having trouble sourcing those plastic side covers that cover up the fuse block and wiring. I believe they are called side frame covers, it seems to me the 83 GS1100L covers are hard to find, and I can find if anyone has made any reproduction ones or not. If anyone has any leads or knows of someone that makes reproductions it would be greatly appreciated!

Looking for the same for an 82 GS850GL. I've found reproduction covers for slightly earlier models that used the slots on top instead of the nipples but, well, you and I are nipple men and there doesn't appear to be jack except brittle smashed ebay covers for $60 each in mismatched colors.

Comment

Dang, looks like we might just be having to look out of a parts bike. Or potentially someone that can 3d print them.

Comment

looking for both left and right-side frame covers for 1982 Suzuki GS1100L as well, and help would be appreciated. Anyone know if other year and models will fit, I understand I'd have to change the emblem, grasping at straws, but can't find anything.

Comment

Working...
        X