Highway/crash bars/pegs for 650 E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highway/crash bars/pegs for 650 E

I apologize in advance for double-posting this in Appearance and Wanted but it's really applicable to both... ;-)

I'd like to get highway/crash bars/pegs for my 650 E. I've never seen anything specifically billed as compatible with my bike, so any information anyone has on what will fit my bike would be great (ie: are my frame down tubes the same as the 550 or 750 or 650L?).

Several of my buddies have highway pegs on their Hondas and it looks really comfortable cruising around like that, especially for long trips. Don't let a GSer get shown up by Hondas! ;-)

Thanks!

Here's a little more info that hopefully some of ya'll can compare with for me:

At the engine mounts in the middle of the downtubes of the frame in the front, from the outside of the ends of the bolt heads (ie: the widest point) is about 11.75". Between the two bolts of either engine mount (measured from center of bolts) is about 2".

At the middle of the bend where the downtubes turn to go under the motor, the distance between the tubes, including the diameter of the pipe tubing (ie: the widest point) is about 11".

I'd really love to have those measurements compared with a 550, a 750, an 850, a 650L, and a 650G to get a feel for where my bike stands as far as frame similarity. Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Guest; 10-16-2006, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X