82 650G round engine casing emblems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

82 650G round engine casing emblems

Hi all. Starting to line up my winter projects for my bike and was wondering if anyone had pictures or knew what emblems look like for my bike. Not the tank or side cover emblems but those that are round and mount on either side of the engine casing. Mine doesn't have any thing there but it looks like there's some residual glue on the chrome where something used to be mounted.

Any tips on finding replacements would be good too! Even if I go custom with them.....

round w/suzi writing...

anyone done any thing custom down there? I suppse I can stick on anything of the right diameter. Any websites to check out?

Comment

cover emblems

Try Ebay,Under parts and accessories, GS1100. One seller had several NOS listed in his "more from this seller" section. Not sure when the listing was ending. Maybe phone your local dealer, might get new from factory for a reasonable price.

Comment

Think #16 is what you're looking for. $12.60 I had a yin-yang sticker in that spot on one of my other bikes. Seen 'em airbrushed, round belt buckles epoxied in, all kinds of crazy stuff.

Comment

I had custom emblems on my old GS500. Someone was selling them on the GS500 board, no idea if theyre still out there.

However, you should be able to find the stockers online

Comment

Check out: http://www.bikebandit.com/partsbandi..._id~987986.asp

Comment

Working...
            X