GS1100E Raptor and The New GS1100E Tribal Raptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS1100E Raptor and The New GS1100E Tribal Raptor

Okay folks, I had a little Photoshop fun when somebody posted about FlyNCycle's aftermarket fairing called The Raptor. I have dealt with FlyNCycle before; however, I am not sure of the quality of these fairings. I just wondered how one would look on a GS1100E. These are quickie Photoshop mock-ups designed to give you a general idea about how it would look. The Tribal GS belongs to another member on the site. Hopefully he'll get a kick out of a gremlin sneaking into his garage and re-working his bike into the Tribal Raptor while he was sleeping.

Looks pretty good on Duke's bike.
    Because of the wider stance of the front end, and it's mounted a little lower to match the bars.

On the stock GS.........not sure yet.
    Keith
    -------------------------------------------
    1980 GS1000S, blue and white
    2015Triumph Trophy SE

Ever notice you never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrist office?

Comment

Guyver that is soooo cooool !!!! i believe that the fairing is supposed to be mounted a little higher up where the slots in the fairing would go around the handlebars. on your bike it is closer to where i think it would look best. if you look at the crease in the tank and line up the bottom of the fairing there i dont think it would look too bad ?? if you could move the fairing up and back on the photochop on my bike i think it would also look much better. the picture of your bike brings back alot of memories of how mine started out !!! WOW what a difference !!!

Comment

Working...
      X