LED Conversion Kit for GS 1100E Tail Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED Conversion Kit for GS 1100E Tail Light

Does anyone know of a company that makes LED tail light conversions for the GS? Does anyone know how to make one from scratch? I'm thinking about making one up but I am not sure of what kind of leds to use. Thanks Guys!

sounds cool, their a heckuva lot brighter, keep us posted ,thanks

Comment

usually u can find conversion that use the stock lense on places like midwestactioncycle.com is where i have found one that im getting hopefully i pretty sure that most bike shops can find u somthing like that

Comment

just make it yourself...

Super Bright LEDs is one of the largest online retailers of LED lighting for commercial and residential uses. Enjoy free/same-day shipping on qualifying orders!

make sure you get leds that have a large diffusion angle..
        1980 Gs550e....Not stock...

Comment

They sell "bulbs" that are just LED clusters mounted on a bulb socket, will those work? I haven't even taken my lens off so I'm assuming it's the standard 1156/57 bulb.

Comment

Should work...

The LED bulbs that they sell on Ebay for about $12.00 should work as they are standard bulb base.

Comment

Kragen's sells 1157 LED bulbs

Kragen's is known as Schuck's and Checkers in different areas of the country and they sell the bulbs for $15.00 for two. I bought some and really don't see a difference in brightness.

Comment

If you switch to LED's you need to add resistors in the circuit. Without doing this, your sigs will flash rapidly, or not at all. There's a seller on ebay who makes a custom flasher assy which already has the circuitry built in. I tried to find a link to his auction, but he must not be selling right now. He pops up from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                X