Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestions Please!! (anyone good with photoshop?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggestions Please!! (anyone good with photoshop?)

Bought myself this big beauty below, already have her booked in to get the engine re-done and new eletrics done, but there's more I'm thinking of.

If anyone can throw in any suggestions or are any good with photoshop and can spare a few minutes to show what it could look like!!

1. Extend the front fender and remove the silver statue on it.
    2. Remove that stupid mirror and replace with nice neat square ones
    3. I want new wheels, I'd love black powder coated spinner on the back!
    4. Complete respray but not sure whether to go simple or mad, was thinking of maybe keeping it black with a parallel chrome stripes running from the front fender over the tank and onto the rear fender.
    5. Get a sissy bar installed (not sure what design to go for though!)
    6. Maybe whitewall tyres?
    7. Not sure what type of lights to go for, like the LED rear lights but can't figure out what to go for on the front!
    8. Black powder coat the air box covers and was thinking of maybe extending them down to the rear wheel following the countours of the frame.

Pity I can't use photoshop!!

So anyone with any good ideas, let me know!! (BTW, this is my first bike so no technical jargon cause I'm still learning what everything is called and what it does!).

Yeah, I'm pretty good with photoshop. It's what I do. (actually I use PaintshopPro at the moment cause it came free - but same thing)

I'm glad you showed the pictures of this GS chopper as it helps me to determine which way to take mine, stock resto, bobber, indy, Yoshi, streetchopper. Decisions, decisions.
    Before I touch the photos (much) I'd like to know what you mean by extending the front fender. Removing the statue is a must. I'm not quite sure what a spinner looks like, but I get the white walls.
    It would be good to have better and larger pictures, perhaps with a less busy background, but oh wh?ever here goes.. I've got a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by justin caise View Post
      Yeah, I'm pretty good with photoshop. It's what I do. (actually I use PaintshopPro at the moment cause it came free - but same thing) It would be good to have better and larger pictures, perhaps with a less busy background, but oh wh?ever here goes.. I've got a few minutes.
      Cool. Be sure to post them here so we can follow along.:-D

Comment

Well, I didn't have as much free time as I thought today. But here is what we got.
        The front wheel didn't get the white wall due to time constraints, and I'm not too sure about the side cover extention. All in fun. (Sometimes I do this for pay.\\/ )

BTW Zinc, this bike is all wrong for you. You should just pack it into a crate and ship it over to me..

\
        More examples of stuff that can be done in Paintshoppro are on my photobucket page http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e8...ppers/?start=0

PM me if I can do something for you.

Comment

Photoshop me! Justin Caise?

I need some help.

I want to see how this fairing:

Will look on this bike:

Or on this bike:

And if you could make the fairing orange on Bruce's bike, (The black one) that'd be awesome!

I'm planning on putting a GS1150 fairing on my GS1000

Comment

OOOPS .
            I meant to starts a new thread.

Comment

I don't do Orange....

1980 GS1000G - Sold
              1978 GS1000E - Finished!
              1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
              1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
              2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
              1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
              2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Thanks buddy.

Comment

Thats is exactly what I was hoping to be able to do myself!

White walls look like a must! I'm thinking if the wheels are completely black powder coated then that'll add to the look. I like the idea of shortening the seat, hadn't thought of that myself!

Hmm, now where did I put my visa card - got a feeling all this is gonna cost me! Or does anyone know of a good motorcycle fabricator/repair shop etc in or around Slough?

Comment

Originally posted by salty_monk View Post
                    I don't do Orange....

HEY! Who stole my bike and fu*ked it all up? :shock: :-D
                    85 GS1150E May '06 BOM
                    79 GS1000S Wes Cooley Beast

Comment

Originally posted by salty_monk View Post
                      I don't do Orange....

HEY! what's wrong with Orange?

Comment

Working...