Handle Bar Replacing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handle Bar Replacing

I recently purchased a beautiful 1987 GS450L.. one of the things I'm not to keen on is the handlebars... Does anyone have suggestions for replacment? I would like something closer and lower... I am used to a sport bike feel and although I know the bike isn't configured for that low of a ride, after looking through some forum stuff it seems that I can actually get it a lot better... I don't want unconfortable hunched over.. but I would like a better bar.. the stock bars arn't really cutting it for me.. I have tried adjusting them but can't really get a good set... any suggestions on brands or links? Thanks guys...

Z1 Enterprises specializes in quality Motorcycle parts for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha Classic Japanese motorcycles from the 1970's and 1980's.

Was just looking at some. Hope this helps.

Comment

If you dont mind used I got this form a user on ebay.

Hi...I have probebly a hundred pair of bars that will work for your bike...I get $20 per pair...If that works for you send me an e-mail address and your shipping info...I can get an invoice out to you, and ship them after payment is recieved...hope this helps. Thx.

user name is
      tike16

Comment

Working...
      X