Custom Wheels and my GS1150ES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Wheels and my GS1150ES

I used to have a set of Performance Machine Chicanes on my 1982 GS1100E and I loved the way that they looked on the bike.

Now I have my 1984 GS1150ES and I would like to install a set of Chicanes on it. I missed one set that was on Ebay, which would have been perfect. They came off an 1150 and had the rotors and the tires included. I have found another set with a thinner front wheel than I really want; however, I might be able to get them pretty cheap.

The problem being that they came off of all things a ((shudder)) Honda. My question is whether the bolt pattern for rotors is standard for all manufacturers or if each manufacturer has their own bolt pattern. If so I'm not sure that these would work as they have ((shudder)) Honda rotors on them.

nice e-model..

i sure miss mine.it was a carbon copy of yours with stock rims. i still got an e-model though! wish i had all the old school gs's/kz's iv'e wound up sellin' through the years...(sob) peace on, A.J.

Comment

Bolt pattern differ all over the place, similar to wheel bolt patterns you need to know offset PCD etc.

Dink

Comment

Working...
      X