Cooley Ed. SV650?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooley Ed. SV650?

Check this out. I like this a whole lot more than the current paint job on my SV!\\/

Interesting. The blue works but I'm not liking the gold

Comment

Not sure what direction to go with it now. I like this better, but think it still needs work. Anyone got any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by fat_sac View Post
        Not sure what direction to go with it now. I like this better, but think it still needs work. Anyone got any ideas?

Hmm I think its missing something also. Maybe it needs something on the tank. It looks like you have a big void going on there. How about reversing the paint scheme. Blue where the white is and white where the blue is.

Comment

Like this? I think it still is missing something on the tank and fairing. There was a slight color change when I uploaded it to tinypic because it looks different in photoshop.

Comment

I like the blue sans gold.
            Also I reckon a suzuki decal on the tank like the 1000s had would look killer.

Comment

I needs a black Suzuki logo on the tank, don't wrap the blue around the bottom of the tank near the seat (do that near the nose), and lose the Wes Cooley on the tail. No Gold.

I like it.

Comment

No, it needs a Yoshimura decal on the tank and a Yosh silencer

Comment

I tried it with the graphics on the tank like the original Cooley colors but the lines of the bike don't work that way. I put a yosh graphic on it too and that was exactly what the tank was missing...and it does look better w/o the Wes Cooley on the tail. \\/ I think I like it!

Comment

here is my version

something like this
                    Last edited by Guest; 11-27-2007, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Go Mifune View Post
                      something like this
                      I like that a lot actually. Add the Yosh stickers and Suzi stickers to that and I think we've got it.

Comment

Working...
                      X