Need a new or old Instrument Cluster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a new or old Instrument Cluster

Does anyone know of any aftermarket/rebuilt/old instrument clusters that are a good price and look nice? It is for a 1981 gs750

You have the rectangular headlight or the round ?

Comment

round light.

Comment

I have a set off a 750T model that will work great for you. They show 43000 miles but are in good shape. If interested let me know.

Comment

from an 850-if it will work on your bike, it'savailable

Comment

Thank you very much for the replies. I was thinking about going with http://www.electrosport.com/electros...eedo_2700.html this.

I will definitely keep you in mind Doug G.

Also I need some new handle bars. Anyone have some suggestions on some that are not stock bars and would work well with a 5'9" dude.

Thanks!

Comment

I was just looking at these...they've just started advertising in the back of the mags. Little pricey, but look great and well-engineered.

Comment

Originally posted by hp1000s View Post
                I was just looking at these...they've just started advertising in the back of the mags. Little pricey, but look great and well-engineered.

www.kosonorthamerica.com
                Cool link. Not that spendy when you consider what Auto Meter costs.

Anybody here have 'em on their bike?

Comment

I'm thinkin' about one of these pretty seriously...the one with the changeable backround colors. My "S" gauge cluster just needs SO much help.

Comment

Originally posted by Graves Lee View Post
                    Thank you very much for the replies. I was thinking about going with http://www.electrosport.com/electros...eedo_2700.html this.

I will definitely keep you in mind Doug G.

Also I need some new handle bars. Anyone have some suggestions on some that are not stock bars and would work well with a 5'9" dude.

Thanks!
                    Don't know if you saw my posting on the Electrosport:

It's still working great and I am really happy with it (1081 miles on it as of today).

I'm hoping to put together a posting with a basic wiring diagram (including my direct battery connection for headlight, air horn, and grip warmers) and why I chose to hook things the way I did ... either to help others or let you laugh at me.

Comment

FYI, I just posted my wiring diagram to the Technical Info forum:

This forum contains old posts which may have information which may be useful. It is a closed forum in that you can not post here any longer. Please post your questions in the other technical forums.

Comment

Working...
                      X