1983 GS 650L Cafe --DONE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1983 GS 650L Cafe --DONE!!

Just wanted to share my pic of my finished 1983 GS 650L Cafe Conversion-Still waiting on my Black and White Checkered Stripe that should be in by the end of the week!! Thanks Again for Everyones help! Hope this gives some inspiration!

That is a big change !!

Where did you get your seat ?

Comment

sweeeeet! That looks great. Where did you get the stripes you are waiting for?
      Current: 2014 BMW R1200GS, 2009 Triumph Tiger 1050, 1996 DR350SE
      Previous: 2022 GSX-S1000GT+, 2007 GSF1250SA Bandit, 2008 DL1000 V-Strom, 1977 GS750B

Comment

Dude....I love it!!! Nice job.

Comment

now you gotta cafe out your dog!

Comment

I'm sorry, but one little pic is but a tease...

We need more to fully judge the magnifigance of your work....

Please
            Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
            '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
              I'm sorry, but one little pic is but a tease...

We need more to fully judge the magnifigance of your work....

Please
              I'll second that! more pix-now durnit!!!

Comment

cafe really done

Ok !! Finally really finished-
                -Had bike all set ready to go.about 2-3 weeks ago....then noticed how my bikes idle went bad when I moved the carb up or down--Sure enough the Intake boots (all 4 ) were just junk and so rotted--So after waiting which seemed to be forever they came in along with new stainless bolts and Viton Orings :> Also went with PODS--I know I know.... but shes running strong and I didnt even jet or anything :>--Winter I will be doing the engine but for now just want to ride....So if your in RI and see this crazy 60's Quadrophenia lookin guy coming towards ya......Get out of the way...
                So if you see this crazy 60's Quadrophenia lookin guy coming towards ya......Get out of the way..

Comment

Originally posted by Zerofreeze View Post
                  Also went with PODS--I know I know.... but shes running strong and I didnt even jet or anything

Still would be wise to check your plugs and do plug chops to make sure it's running fine. Will actually run decent when lean, but run hot and could hole a piston or fry a valve. Then winter's job would come sooner. Never hurts to be sure.

Nice bike though, love the cafe look myself!

Comment

That looks like a nice job-can you post some more pictures of it?

Comment

Working...
                    X