Here is my gs 750

Comment

As she currently sits...

Comment

Originally posted by midnightcafe View Post
          looks the same to me!
          "The Emperor's New Motorcycle"

Comment

I guess the paint is custom. This bike belongs to a friend of mine. Roy

Comment

79 gs1000l

Here's a pic of my 79. It's in the process of a Cafe Makeover!

Comment

Originally posted by eekvonzipper View Post
                Here's a pic of my 79. It's in the process of a Cafe Makeover!
                you still have some 'L' in there you gotta get rid of!

Comment

Originally posted by mvalenti View Post
                  Before and After (in Progress)
                  looking good! do you have a build thread here?
                  GS850GT

Comment

Originally posted by psyguy View Post
                    looking good! do you have a build thread here?
                    Thanks for the kind words, no I dont here, but I have one here..

-Mark
                    Boston, MA
                    Suck Squeeze Bang Blow..
                    sigpic
                    1980 GS850G with 79 carbs.....

Comment

Im having issues uploading pics at the moment but i have all my pics in my albums, i just completed my 1100 so check out the album and tell me what you think!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mvalenti View Post
                        Thanks for the kind words, no I dont here, but I have one here..

http://www.thechopperunderground.com...1&#entry421245
                        Went over for a peek and damn glad I did! No need to be shy over here... Looks down right awesome to me!

Comment

Probably about as far as mines gonna go this direction. This winter its getting a cafe/fighter treatment. Mono shock and upgrade front suspension and brakes are first on the list. Money permitting.

Comment

Originally posted by Erki View Post
                            Probably about as far as mines gonna go this direction. This winter its getting a cafe/fighter treatment. Mono shock and upgrade front suspension and brakes are first on the list. Money permitting.

Whoa. I am digging what you did for the side panels. May have to steal that idea for my bike.

Comment

Here is an updated set of pics from my latest paint and body work.

The tank with knee dents ended up too narrow in the front to fit my frame, so I am working with some spreaders to get it back into shape. For now, I have my original tank (which I also painted to match the color scheme) on the bike.

I may try to set off the knee dents with rubber pads or a few coats of spray on bed-liner. Otherwise the tanks sides are bit too open for may taste.

I also am hunting down ideas for the tank emblem space. After sealing over the emblem mounts, I want to paint something in that area, but haven't decided what. The theme to the bike is LSU, so I might use stencils to put "LSU" on the tank, but using the Suzuki stylized "S."

Even with the current Suzuki emblem tank, it will be a lot of fun pulling up to the local Tiger Alumni bar for the 'Bama game next Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bustedknuckles View Post
                                Im having issues uploading pics at the moment but i have all my pics in my albums, i just completed my 1100 so check out the album and tell me what you think!!!
                                Looks great, I'm digging the stance, I think you nailed it. BTW, how much header wrap did you use?
                                -Mark
                                Boston, MA
                                Suck Squeeze Bang Blow..
                                sigpic
                                1980 GS850G with 79 carbs.....

Comment

Working...
                                X