Post a picture of your custom GS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trinitysj View Post
    here is the one that I am working on.. not done either.. but getting closer every day...

dude this is awesome! i love it! all i got to say is fix the back of the front fender a little

Comment

i thought of putting all of the electronics under the seat and doing the clean look through the battery area. Might be a good look too. Not sure...
      That, with a hugger on the rear wheel, like Agemax's 1000. Maybe some blingy brushed aluminum rearsets too.
      Dogma
      --
      O LORD, be gracious to me; heal me, for I have sinned against you! - David

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. - Carl Sagan

--
      '80 GS850 GLT
      '80 GS1000 GT
      '01 ZRX1200R

How to get a "What's New" feed without the Vortex, and without permanently quitting the Vortex

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Mark View Post
        dude this is awesome! i love it! all i got to say is fix the back of the front fender a little
        what would you do? round it off like to front of it a bit.. I thought about doing that...

Comment

here is the one that I am working on.. not done either.. but getting closer every day...

What bike(s) did the rear fender,fairing, and scoop on the bottom come from?

Comment

The Main portion is a '80 GS850 G ( stock tank with modified front fender )
            The tail is a '05 GSXR600.
            The nose is a '12 Ninja 205R
            The belly pan is a Yamaha ( it was modified to fit, and I dont remember which bike it came off of).

Comment

Well, I think I might have posted a picture here already. But, what the hell, here's a couple more...

'83 GS 1100T
              The Jet

sigpic
              '95 GSXR 750w
              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

what would you do? round it off like to front of it a bit.. I thought about doing that...
                yeah round it off a bit maybe make it match the front contours.

Comment

something like this

Comment

The Main portion is a '80 GS850 G ( stock tank with modified front fender )
                    The tail is a '05 GSXR600.
                    The nose is a '12 Ninja 205R
                    The belly pan is a Yamaha ( it was modified to fit, and I dont remember which bike it came off of).

Did the Tail bolt right up, or did you have to fab some rear brackets? It looks like the front holes may fit into the gas tank bolts...

Nice bike btw

Comment

and YoshiJohnny's who inspired mine:

[/QUOTE]

I wanna know more about this bike it is sick!

Comment

Originally posted by GS650E_81 View Post
                        Did the Tail bolt right up, or did you have to fab some rear brackets? It looks like the front holes may fit into the gas tank bolts...

Nice bike btw
                        I had to fabricate a brand new tail sub frame to get it all to bolt up correctly and have the support necessary.. I will take it apart soon when i do the engine swap and take some photos of it.

Comment

how do i add a pic to my thread?

Comment

Originally posted by rotty View Post
                            how do i add a pic to my thread?
                            Get a photobucket account
                            upload pic to photobucket
                            copy and paste img file directly into post
                            1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                            1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

is there no other way?... i just made a album.. would that work?

Comment

1984 gs750

Ok i am finished with my bike here are some pics....

Comment

Working...
                                X