Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Z. View Post
    Not me, or anyone i know, but dang...

I'm wondering what direction he will go in...........when he twists the throttle!!

Comment

He's got way too much time on his hands..

Comment

Originally posted by Vmass View Post
        I'm wondering what direction he will go in...........when he twists the throttle!!

There are shadows under the truck, and trailer in the background, but none under the bike, the bikes front wheel is egg shaped, and looks like a bad morph attempt, or Photoshop.

Comment

That is simply INSANE ! I envision that he pops the clutch and it does a couple backwards somersaults. I bet it turns up on YouTube with his bloody corpse as the end of the Grand Finale.
          82 gs1100e FAUX Skunk
          80 gs1000s

Comment

Originally posted by Texasgs View Post
            There are shadows under the truck, and trailer in the background, but none under the bike, the bikes front wheel is egg shaped, and looks like a bad morph attempt, or Photoshop.
            Photoshop, eh? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaJ09VUP5io
            '80 GS1000ST
            '92 ZX-11
            Past rides: '79 GS1000SN, '84 GPZ900R

http://totalrider.com/

Comment

Burning up a tire never did impress me. Waste of a motor too. Despite it's size, it looks like he has trouble just turning it around. Probably can use the engine cases as a sidestand.
              And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
              Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Original

Halfway there

Rolling

Almost finished..

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Z. View Post

I dont get the egg shaped wheel in the original photo if it is real, the YouTube vid shows it lives. Kinda of reminds me of a 56 Chevy I saw in Australia that the owner installed a WWII P51 mustang engine in. 1710 CI V12 with supercharger, and it couldn't hardly be driven especially under power, great at burning rubber though. It and the pocket bike are freaks of sorts, they could probably get the pocket bike on the next Jackass movie. Still it has some strange cool to it, I dont know how to explain that. Must be a big engine burning rubber, and making a sweet sound. That has to be it.

Comment

I really love this build. I'm thinking of going a similar route. What bars did you end up using? Looks great.

Originally posted by simonw View Post
                    Original

Almost finished..

Comment

Originally posted by Texasgs View Post
                      I dont get the egg shaped wheel in the original photo if it is real, the YouTube vid shows it lives.
                      It's a screen cap taken from this video.

Shot on an action cam with a super wide angle lens that causes annoying "fish bowl" distortion at the outer edges of the frame.

Comment

Before:

After:

Current:

Comment

1981 gs450

Comment

Picture of my GS 750 Dunstall that my dad has restored. Needs a bit of fine tuning and already learnt a lot from the forum. Cheers
                            Last edited by Guest; 01-29-2014, 07:07 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Comment

Welcome to the site, Thule.
                              Nice looking bike, love the Heron colours.
                              Are those Dunstall pipes as well with the honeycomb baffles? I remember liking their sound but it was 30 years ago.
                              2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Wow!

Originally posted by thule916 View Post
                                Picture of my GS 750 Dunstall that my dad has restored. Needs a bit of fine tuning and already learnt a lot from the forum. Cheers
                                I really like this bike...750s are where it's at (for me).

Ed
                                GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                                GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                                GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                                Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                                Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Working...
                                X