Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by steve murdoch View Post
    Welcome to the site, Thule.
    Nice looking bike, love the Heron colours.
    Are those Dunstall pipes as well with the honeycomb baffles? I remember liking their sound but it was 30 years ago.
    Thanks, Dad did a great job with it. He originally had one when I was a toddler and I always loved the old pictures of it.

The pipes are one of the few things I'm going to change, they're only Motad and don't really do it justice. Wouldn't mind getting hold of a Piper 4 into 1 at some point, when finances allow!

Comment

Good looking bike!
      And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
      Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Comment

Love the gold frame!

Comment

[IMG]Shared via Shutterfly for iPad. http://www.shutterfly.com/mobile/[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Gs1100e82 View Post
              [IMG]Shared via Shutterfly for iPad. http://www.shutterfly.com/mobile/[/IMG]
              piccy no worky

Comment

Like what you did with your bike what kind of rear fender is on it.
                How much you lower it , and how did you make seat

Comment

Originally posted by Kyrunna View Post
                  Like what you did with your bike what kind of rear fender is on it.
                  How much you lower it , and how did you make seat

To whom are you referring?

Comment

^^People should use the "Quote" button to reply so there is no confusion.

I'm not using it right now because I expect this reply to follow the one asking for "reference".

Ed
                    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Removed all gauges, added clip on bars, LED spearhead turn signals, Lowered front forks 3", custom made seat.

Comment

Comment

wow, that's very nice, "rops84". i can tell it's a gs. but what else is it??

gdje u hrvatskoj?
                          GS850GT

Comment

Looks like it has V-max bits to me.

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet132 View Post
                              Looks like it has V-max bits to me.
                              i was thinking v-max as well

Comment

1980 GS750L

Comment

Working...