• Time
  • Show
Clear All

agemax where did u get that bellypan?

Comment

More updates to Suzi

Originally posted by Flaggo60 View Post
      Me like!

First I wrapped the pipes, changed the tires to Avon RoadRaider's, and bobbed the front fender.

<a a>

Then I Modded how the rear of the seat meets the tail section, added a SuperTrapp Muffler and removed the rear sissy pole (I may add it back, not sure yet)

And added a Brembo R6 Master Cylinder

Last edited by Guest; 03-27-2014, 07:37 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=xtribe00;2024670]

How'd it go putting kuryakyn grips on? Any issues? I loved them on my old/new bike that I got rid of. I have the same bar setup and the more cush the better!

Comment

[QUOTE=thkbaron;2025148]
          Originally posted by xtribe00 View Post

How'd it go putting kuryakyn grips on? Any issues? I loved them on my old/new bike that I got rid of. I have the same bar setup and the more cush the better!
          It was no problem. Fairly easy install. Youtube and the pdf install guide on their site was all I needed.

Comment

guess i figured they wouldn't have made something that would actually work on our bikes. good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by psyguy View Post
              wow, that's very nice, "rops84". i can tell it's a gs. but what else is it??

gdje u hrvatskoj?
              no vmax in it... just a little bit of cagiva roadster '97 (seat, tank and those bars under the back of the seat).
              but it does remind of vmax, doesnt it?
              it lowered the seating position a bit.
              also rear fender is pulled in a bit and the airbox is form gs 650.

this was taken in fall last year in zagreb(bike is in zagreb during most of the year and in summer is in dubrovnik and coast mostly), since then i changed the wheel bearings and gearbox bearings, brake pads and will try to get my hands on some steel braided brake lines, nice little crome sissy bar and oil pressure gauge to mount on the right side of the engine head.
              anyone has any expirience with these oil gauges? will it restrict the flow or smthing?

Comment

oil pressure gauges are a simple bolt-on, no issues... except that i think all the available gauges are rated for a bigger pressure than what you find in the GS so i'm not sure you can get very accurate readings (i.e. the reading would be at the very bottom of the scale). at least this is how it was a couple of years ago when I looked into it.

i'm looking forward to an updated picture of the bike with Dubrovnik in the background
                GS850GT

Comment

Working on the rear-sets now, new brake lines, custom gauges, and front suspension.

Will be much cleaner by next week in time for a meet.

Comment

GS850 Brat

Took her for a little ride today

Check out the build and videos on youtube...links in signature

Comment

1979 Suzuki GS 500e

Comment

[QUOTE=thkbaron;2025148]
                        Originally posted by xtribe00 View Post

Skunk redux!
                        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

1979 GS850 Grenade

Comment

1978 Suzuki GS1000 with Dunstall kit.

Last edited by Guest; 04-28-2014, 04:48 PM.

Comment

What a bruiser, Greg.
                              I like it!
                              2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Thank you Steve.

Comment

Working...
                                X